TOWN OF PHILLIPSBURG
675 Corliss Avenue
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Town Website: www.phillipsburgnj.org
TO: All Personnel and for posting on website
FROM: Sam Cappello SPHR
DATE: June 6, 2017
RE: Job Posting – Account Clerk Sewer/Cashier
Please be advised that the Town of Phillipsburg is accepting applications for an Account Clerk / Cashier reporting to the Tax Collection Department. This individual will be responsible for; computing, classifying, verifying, and recording numerical data and the reconciliation of accounts, records and documents to keep sets of financial records complete. Additionally involved in the receipt and disbursement of money, answers routine inquiries, issue receipts and post, bill and maintain accounts.
- 5 years of experience in clerical work.
- Office methods, practices and equipment in keeping financial and/or other records.
- Arithmetic computation such as discount and interest and of how to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to deal courteously with the public.
- Ability to maintain records and files.
This position is a full time position and will pay in the range of $41,000
Posting 6/6/17 to 6/16/17
TO: All Personnel
FROM: Kelly Post-Sheedy, Superintendent of Recreation
DATE: May 5, 2017
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Interested candidates should submit application to Kelly Post-Sheedy, Superintendent of Recreation at the Municipal Building 675 Corliss Avenue, Phillipsburg.
Posting 5/5/17 to 6/5/17