The Phillipsburg Area Chamber of Commerce (PACC) has a long history of serving the community. When it was founded in 1904, it was called the Board of Trade. In 1919, the Board of Trade changed its name to the Chamber of Commerce. PACC is state certified by the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Executives
The Phillipsburg Area Chamber of Commerce, which is part of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, is the "Front Door" of the Phillipsburg Area. The PACC welcomes and assists newcomers and visitors, especially those interested in bringing new business to the community. The PACC links local government, business, industry, service clubs, community leaders, and concerned citizens together to achieve common goals.
For more information, please contact Meg Dowd at 610-739-8858.