2023 PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION-PERMITS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS
** Per Council action on December 20th, 2022 **
As per the Town of Phillipsburg Parking ordinance a lottery for parking permits was conducted on December 20th. All 18 lottery applicants received parking permits. As of December 21st. 2023 one hundred forty-four (144) permits remain, allocated among various lots, which will be sold on a first come, first served basis, until all 144 permits have been sold.
- One (1) property is entitled to one (1) permit, however, in the case of multiple units or businesses within a single property (ie: 123A/123B South Main Street) each unit is eligible for one (1) permit.
- Permits are sold on a first come, first served basis and once the maximum number of permits have been sold for each lot, and/or total, no more will made available.
- Permits purchased after January 1st, 2023 will be pro-rated.
- Proof of address tying the applicant to the property is required in the form of a government issued I.D. or utility bill. Valid and current registration for the permitted vehicle is also required. Legible copies will be accepted. NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PROPER DOCUMENTATION!
- Applicants may drop off applications in person at the Clerk’s Office at 120 Filmore Street, 1st Floor, send in applications by U.S. Mail (ATTN: Clerk’s Office), or by email to email@example.com
- Permits valid January 1st, 2023 – December 31st, 2023.