COVID REMINDERS FOR COUNCIL MEETING ON 10/19/2021
- All Persons Entering Building will undergo a temperature check. Any person with an elevated body temperature should be denied entry for health and safety reasons.
- All persons granted entry shall sign a registry that includes their name and a good contact number to allow for contact tracing.
- Everyone, shall be seated 6 feet apart. Audience and Council.
- Audience shall wear masks.
- Council and those at the rostrum shall where masks, except when they are seated and conducting the meeting.