Solid Waste & Recycling Removal
Solid waste is removed Monday through Friday
- Click here for a Town map to determine your removal day.
- Residents are allowed up to 4, 45 gallon containers for garbage.
- Containers may be placed for Town pick up 6:00pm the night before your scheduled garbage collection.
- Plastic bags may be placed for Town pick up at 6:00am the morning of your scheduled garbage collection.
- No container and/or bag shall exceed a 50 pound weight limit.
We now have an electronics dumpster at the Town garage located at 441 Heckman Street. You can take your TVs, computers and other electronics there Wednesday from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Recycling is picked up each week on your trash day. Please click here for a Town map for your trash/recycling pick up days.
- All recycling can be mixed together in one container.
- Please do not put material in plastic bags.
- For more trash and recycling information, click here to download a pdf of recyclinginfo
Each homeowner will have a limit of one (1) pickup load per year.
- Bulk pick ups are done every Wednesday unless there is a holiday.
- Stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other home appliances will be accepted.
- Doors must be removed from all appliances before placing at the curb.
- Furniture, benches, mattresses, couches, chairs, tables, and other similar household items will be collected.
- Tied and/or bagged yard debris will be collected but must be kept separately.
- Click here to submit the bulk cleanup request/agreement.
For additional information, please call 454-5500, Extension 314.
Click here for pdf information Hazardous Waste
- No refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or any appliances containing a refrigerant will not be collected unless they have a certification placard that the refrigerant was removed by a certified technician.
- All items must be in cans, bags and/or bundled and placed on the curb in an orderly fashion
- Bundles shall not be more than 4 feet in length or exceed 50 pounds in weight.
- No containers shall exceed 50 pounds in total weight.
- No single items shall exceed 300 pounds.
- Residents are urged to place their cleanup items at the curb the night before their cleanup.
- Used motor oil should be taken to your local gas station, service station, or service center.
Certain items will NOT be collected as part of the cleanup.
- TVs, computers, monitors, paint cans, oil cans, drums, motors, junk cars, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, other fuel oils, other liquids, block, brick, concrete, rocks, dirt, or building material, (such as sheetrock, shingles) will NOT be collected.
- ANY MATERIAL THAT HAS BED BUGS OR PERCEIVED TO HAVE BED BUGS WILL NOT BE TAKEN. YOU MUST GET A PRIVATE HAULER TO HAVE THESE ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BEING NOTIFIED. WE WILL ALSO BE MARKING THESE ITEMS AND IF WE FIND THEM ANYWHERE IN TOWN THE HOMEOWNER WILL BE CHARGED WITH DUMPING.